Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Søn Okt 20, 2019 6:10 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Three features of laminated glass
InnleggSkrevet: Tor Nov 15, 2018 7:52 am 
Avlogget

As a strong safety glass, the laminated tumbler, after being crushed simply by impact, will not produce well-defined fragments like ordinary glass from the bonding effect of the PVB film belonging to the two ordinary glass second time beginners clips. This effectively stops the occurrence of dirt pitting and penetrating slide events, ensuring personal safe practices.

In the field producing doors and windows, besides providing security, laminated goblet has three major positive aspects:

Excellent sound insulation effectiveness

The intermediate layer on the general construction laminated glass is constructed of PVB interlayer, and the PVB membrane includes a damping function for blocking sound waves (to reduce the volume transmission by reducing the vibration amplitude in the sound). Therefore, if you are in a place with heavy road noise, choose a insulated glass factory having a PVB film thickness connected with 1. 14 mm.
Organic UV protection

The PVB interlayer boasts the function of blocking ultraviolet rays. The data shows that the PVB film can absorb above 99% of the ultraviolet rays, thereby protecting indoor pieces of furniture, plastic products, textiles, carpets, artworks, and fading and aging due to ultraviolet radiation.

Good electrical power saving performance

Because the laminated glass created from PVB film can effectively reduce the penetration with sunlight, the deeper large, the lower the lighting transmittance, the stronger the power of the laminated glass to block heat. Thus, if there is sufficient light in the house, you may wish to decide on a laminated glass using a medium transmittance (50% that will 70%).
Since the safety goblet product certification was accomplished in 2003, most of the setting up laminated glass manufacturers in the uk have passed the solution certification. The company must screen or paste the 3C mark on the product body for purchase, or attach it in its smallest outer presentation. The 3C mark is included to the document (such for the reason that certificate of conformity). When purchasing a product, first check whether we have a 3C mark, and check whether the particular purchased product is in the capability of the company containing passed the compulsory certification based on the company information, manufacturing area number or product certification certificate, and whether this certificate is valid.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet