Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Fre Nov 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Eagles Concur In the direction of Words and phrases With Vet
InnleggSkrevet: Lør Sep 23, 2017 3:15 am 
Roster Go: #Eagles comprise agreed towards phrases with S Corey Graham upon a a person-12 months agreement. #FlyEaglesFly pic.twitter.com/Qz4GByZnAx Philadelphia Eagles August 3, 2017 The Eagles reinforced a person of the ideal posture types upon the roster Thursday agreeing toward phrases with 11th-12 months veteran security Corey Graham upon a one particular-12 months offer. This will be Graham's fourth NFL staff, as he already ideal up for the Bears Victor Salako Jersey, Ravens, and Expenses. A 2011 Professional Bowl number as a distinctive groups participant, Graham will come towards Philadelphia with ties towards defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz and vice president of participant staff Joe Douglas. Graham performed for Schwartz in just 2014 as a member of the Expenditures. A personnel captain, Graham begun 9 of the 16 online games he performed within just that period at cornerback and experienced a job-large 15 passes defensed in the direction of move alongside with 76 tackles. "He a unbelievably very good chief. He a university student of the video game,Schwartz explained of Graham back again inside of 2014 Shelton Gibson Jersey. an Great educated, that means that he prepares every single working day. He aggressive. He performs the ball down the market incredibly nicely. He a very good tackler. He fairly assignment stable. He delivers coaches a good deal of assurance in just him.The Eagles include just one of the league's ideal commencing security duos within just Malcolm Jenkins and Rodney McLeod. Terrence Brooks and Jaylen Watkins are having difficulties for the 3rd security desired destination, even though Chris Maragos is a single of the league's suitable exclusive groups gamers. Graham moved towards protection in just 2015 and started off all 32 game titles more than the previous 2 seasons. Ultimate 12 months, Graham experienced 82 tackles, a single interception, a single sack, and 9 passes defensed. Within just his a few yrs with the Payments, Graham experienced 281 tackles, the fourth greatest by way of any NFL defensive back again. Soon after not actively playing within the very first 3 online games of his newbie year, Graham includes performed inside 157 right contests https://www.eaglesuniformshop.com/Jomal_Wiltz_Jersey. Merely Pittsburgh's William Homosexual contains a more time streak of consecutive online games performed concerning NFL defensive backs. Graham is made up of 506 occupation tackles, 58 passes defensed, 15 interceptions, a few sacks, a few compelled fumbles, and one particular touchdown. A 5th-spherical choose of the Bears within 2007 out of Fresh Hampshire Chris Maragos Jersey, Graham was picked simply just 6 locations powering restricted close Brent Celek. Graham invested 5 seasons with the Bears. He signed with the Ravens inside of 2012 and started out 8 game titles for the Tremendous Bowl champions. Douglas was the countrywide scout for Baltimore at the season. Graham performed for the Ravens back again inside 2013 just before becoming a member of the Payments.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet