Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tor Nov 14, 2019 12:07 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: earn to cherish. W
InnleggSkrevet: Tor Sep 26, 2019 6:23 am 
Avlogget

In life, we will say a word called "first bitter and sweet." The approximate performance is to do all the hard things, and then live a good life. We always think that we can only get happiness if we have suffered too much. Only when we know how difficult life is, we know where happiness is. However, I don't think it is like that. In my opinion, this is not the case. Looking bigger, when we go to school, we may be simpler than when we were out of society Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Therefore, when we go to school, it is a hard thing to prepare for a better life in the future. It is a hard work, and it is a society that asks for life. It is a more difficult thing than going to school. Therefore, it is not feasible to say that it is a bitter and sweet life. People have suffered all their lives, and there is no end. People at each stage have their own difficulties and have their own troubles. No one is really easy. You can't eat all the bitterness, it's been sweet. You won't make enough money to live a good life. Life is full of variables, and many things are lost Marlboro Gold. But is life really a sad and uncertain process of getting close to death? I don't think so Marlboro Cigarettes. In some things, there is a certain reason for the bitterness after the bitterness. It is like the seeds planted in the spring, experienced the wind and rain, seen the rainbow, and took good care of it. Only when the harvest was harvested in the autumn, I understood the happiness better. In life, I can only say that life is a kind of intertwined emotions, and your life is experiencing, all are wonderful. The only certain thing is indeed death, but it is not only sad and bitter, but the real truth is that we should learn to cherish. When you face the cruel real life, you will know how happy you are, how wonderful it is. Those who have not experienced the storm will not understand the true beauty of the rainbow. After suffering and sweet, knowing how much blood and sweat is behind our good life, I understand that I can accept more.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Marlboro Red

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest