Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Man Sep 16, 2019 11:17 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: robably in Paris, France
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Sep 11, 2019 7:35 am 
Avlogget

Seventeen years, from childhood to childhood, from childhood to youth. Repeated silent changes, innocence, ignorance, and then into a child, with a happy heart, happy life Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Because it is easy to satisfy, even if it is a small success, or someone else��s compliment, or even just have a candy, and happy for a long time because of the young age, so you don��t have to pay attention to other people��s eyes, you can run in the field. Rolling on the grass, don't worry about being muddy. I can do my favorite things without any influence, catching fish, fish, catching frogs, simmering, simmering in the kiln, taking a bath in the sea, and so on. Because I am ignorant, I can be fearless at that time. I don't know what the fear is, I don't even know how to touch the damage. As time went by, I finally realized what is pain and what is fear, but these are already inevitable. No matter how I escape, how to be careful, I know love and know what love is. , began to groan, yearning, and then touch it, and its traces gradually appeared in life. Sometimes, a person will be silly and dazed, inadvertently pick up the pen and doodle on the book. Unconsciously, the book is covered with your name, densely packed. I discovered that you have become the most indispensable part of my life. For you, I have no hesitation, your words can easily touch my heart Marlboro Cigarettes. However, God is not so fair. When those injuries overlap and the pain is amplified by you again and again, I realize that loving you is just my own business, facing the unsatisfactory love, the youth full of scars. I only grow up and become stronger. Over time, I learned to cover up the waves with ease. In front of people, I always act so no sense, then I am not shocked, not hurting. However, the inner self seems to be not as strong as I imagined. In fact, every time the strength is only in the mouth, on the surface. These days, I have only grown up blindly, but I have never thought about whether I have the ability to cope with that growth. When I stop, I find that my past is like a glass of old wine, drunk and drunk. When the memory has become a piece of yellow leaves, it is indifferent to say that in the breeze and cold rain. Finally, in those days of inadvertently, the youth that did not converge quietly slipped away, or was squandered by me. Then, what followed was the so-called adulthood. Eighteen years old, does it mean that I can let go of love, or that my responsibility is even heavier! Everyone else said that the 18-year-old sky is innocent and beautiful. I think so too! At least I am still me, I still have love, dreams, and the youth that is left, and I want to feel the romance and beauty with the people I love. The end of the sea in Hainan, the landscape of Guilin, the snow in Beijing, and the cherry blossoms of Japan Marlboro Gold, probably in Paris, France! I must believe that life in the future is wonderful. We must work hard to be better than before, at least not to be selfish to live for ourselves. After all, I still have family members, and the parents who have worked for me for more than a decade. After the adult rites, you must take responsibility for yourself and be responsible for everything you do in the future, even if you are injured, even if you are helpless.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest