Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Søn Okt 20, 2019 6:05 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Discover how to bat in Maplestory 2
InnleggSkrevet: Man Nov 26, 2018 3:29 am 
Avlogget

They kept neglecting and destroying the item. Nothing strange there, only bad luck. The equipment was NOT destroyed and showed a +1 plus a slot was used. On the other hand, the scroll added NO stats to the gear like it was supposed to.

Maybe these scrolls no more will get the job done? Upgrades may have prevented them? Maplestory2 Mesos is just strange I would still have them in my inventory, that you can still apply themthat they can still fail and destroy items, and they can SEEM to succeed but actually not apply any of the enhancements while still using slots up.

I was planning to use them on some unimportant lower level gear but when they won't work I'll just toss them. I want to make space in my inventory.

There are numerous issues with the chat attributes in sport now.There is a conversation delay when logging on ever since the log in was"revamped". Buddies, guildies, and allimates view the statement that a individual has logged on and greet them around 45 seconds before a individual actually lands and can see chat.

The conversation that people enter between entering pic and landing isn't visible on display. This contributes to missing greetings and people believing that they are being ignored.

Guild talks become busted for a little while after someone joins or leaves a guild. Noone can see anything typed by another participant. Additionaly, guild chats randomly break for various people at various times. Sometimes chats appear for a single individual and not another or only some peoples chat will show up for many others. This makes having discussions hard.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet