Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Fre Nov 24, 2017 8:13 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 2 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Got FUT 18 Questions? Check Out These Helpful Tips!
InnleggSkrevet: Fre Aug 04, 2017 6:52 am 
Avlogget

You can pass some time, relieve some stress, and spend time with family and friends playing FIFA 18. FIFA offers a lot of different options. Learn to enhance your gaming with the following FIFA Coins tips.

Learn the different game ratings. FIFA 18 aren't just for kids anymore, so don't assume every game is family-friendly. In the United States and Canada, game ratings range from Early Childhood (EC) to the rarely-used Adults Only (AO). Other countries have different systems. If you plan to purchase a game for another person, you should certainly verify that the game is suitable for the age of the individual.

When gifting a game, make sure to find the ESRB rating; this is essential if the gift is for a kid. ESRB ratings help you measure the appropriate age level for the game in question and will indicate its degree of violence. This should also be the deciding factor before a purchase is made.

If you must pause to reload in a shooter game setting, always do so after taking cover. It's a common occurrence for FPSers to get pwned because they failed to take adequate cover before reloading. You don't want this to occur to you! Look for cover first, then reload that weapon.

If you are unsure if you can play a game on your computer, look to see if the game is supported by your version of Windows. After downloading a game, this site will let you know if your PC meets the game's requirements. If you're afraid to download it, keep in mind that you can always delete it afterwards.

If the system that your child is playing on can connect to the Internet, be sure that you adjust the settings for the family before he plays with it. This helps to filter out the stuff you don't want your child seeing, and makes sure that the information they see is age appropriate. There are also options to set the levels of chat they can participate with FUT 18 Coins when online.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
 Innleggets emne: Re: Got FUT 18 Questions? Check Out These Helpful Tips!
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Aug 30, 2017 2:53 pm 
Avlogget

4Rsercom skrev:
You can pass some time, relieve some stress, and spend time with family and friends playing FIFA 18. FIFA offers a lot of different options. Learn to enhance your gaming with the following FIFA Coins tips.

Learn the different game ratings. FIFA 18 aren't just for kids anymore, so don't assume every game is family-friendly. In the United States and Canada, game ratings range from Early Childhood (EC) to the rarely-used Adults Only (AO). Other countries have different systems. If you plan to purchase a game for another person, you should certainly verify that the game is suitable for the age of the individual.

When gifting a game, make sure to find the ESRB rating; this is essential if the gift is for a kid. ESRB ratings help you measure the appropriate age level for the game in question and will indicate its degree of violence. This should also be the deciding factor before a purchase is made.

If you must pause to reload in a shooter game setting, always do so after taking cover. It's a common occurrence for FPSers to get pwned because they failed to take adequate cover before reloading. You don't want this to occur to you! Look for cover first, then reload that weapon.

If you are unsure if you can play a game on your computer, look to see if the game is supported by your version of Windows. After downloading a game, this site will let you know if your PC meets the game's requirements. If you're afraid to download it, keep in mind that you can always delete it afterwards.

If the system that your child is playing on can connect to the Internet, be sure that you adjust the settings for the family before he plays with it. This helps to filter out the stuff you don't want your child seeing, and makes sure that the information they see is age appropriate. There are also options to set the levels of chat they can participate with FUT 18 Coins when online.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 2 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet