Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Lør Des 07, 2019 9:12 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: There are two objectives
InnleggSkrevet: Lør Nov 30, 2019 6:09 am 
Friday, September 6 is 2K Day. A lot of nba 2k20 mt that buzz is centered around the MyPlayer Builder. The way is changed by the tool. It adds yet another layer of strategy in the construct process.Many lovers had an opportunity to tinker with the machine and test many different builds with the demonstration. Now that the retail version is available, there are hints which could be shared. My to the past couple of weeks Bro Show co-host Nelson Blake and I've discussed a few of the constraints and advantages of the MyPlayer Builder At Me. Equipped with the fruit of those discussions, encounter with the early construct from the demonstration Community Day and access to the version, I've come up with five things you ought to know before you construct your main MyPlayer.

There are two objectives that are possible when constructing and updating your MyPlayer. It is possible to chase badges by experimentation to determine which combination of player-type and athleticism pie graphs give you access to the very particular abilities.Alternatively, you can look at the feature caps which are in place together with the player-type/athleticism charts. You can let one dictate the player you produce, but do not try to straddle the fence.The balancing system does not really allow you to get the most from building your participant in that manner. 2K is a sport of maximizing and specialization, and that means if you're accentuating the positives you've identified when creating your 29, you're creating a much better player.

The new approach that is pie-chart looks cool, however there are some limitations. Don't expect to be able to create a player who can finally have the same assortment of badges and characteristics . I wish that was the case, but it is not.Because of this system, it's very important to identify what you need your MyPlayer to be good at, and then study the pie graphs to discover how you can get as closed to that vision as you can. You can build and upgrade with a purpose, if you know what badges you want to be effective in your role or characteristics.

I think it's safe to state, Slashers need to be buffed in NBA 2K20. Players with these characteristics as a secondary or primary attention are much too limited in regards to shooting. This was clearly done to keep balance in the match's competitive manners, but I think that it's been overdone.As a matter of fact, it is possible to get most of what you would want at a slasher (dunking skill, rate ) from shifting the secondary or primary attention to nba2k20 myteam coins a defender. They have been nerfed a bit in NBA 2K20, but not enough to ruin their effectiveness.They have higher-end athleticism capacities and even higher ceilings when it comes to shooting categories.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet