Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tor Sep 20, 2018 9:39 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Redskins 2017 Time Preview: Refreshing York Giants, 7 days 1
InnleggSkrevet: Lør Sep 23, 2017 3:20 am 
As the Washington Redskins acquire nearer in direction of the begin of a further period, Redskins.com will preview all 16 of the team month-to-month year online games. Nowadays is the 7 days 17 matchup with the Contemporary York Giants. The Redskins take a look at the Giants at MetLife Stadium, where by they received their final matchup http://www.washingtonredskinsfansgear.com/David_Amerson_Jersey, in direction of conclusion out the year with Fresh new York for the minute consecutive yr. Fresh new York's Mystery Additions:Signed WR Brandon Marshall , signed OL D.J. Fluker , signed QB Geno Smith , drafted TE Evan Engram , drafted DT Dalvin Tomlinson , drafted DE Avery Moss . Refreshing York'sKey Subtractions:WR Victor Cruz, K Robbie Gould Contemporary York'sPro Bowlers:Odell Beckham Jr., Janoris Jenkins, Landon Collins, Dwayne Harris. The Redskins will generate toward MetLife Stadium marking the minute specifically calendar year they incorporate performed the Giants upon the very last match of the monthly time. They will of study course anticipate for a far better consequence than a reduction that knocks them out of playoff competition. Washington gained their closing matchup within just East Rutherford, N.J., notching their initially acquire of the 2016 period there inside of 7 days 3, each time Su’a Cravens intercepted n Eli Manning move above the centre http://www.washingtonredskinsfansgear.com/EJ_Biggers_Jersey, sealing the activity. The Redskins didn depart devoid of some injury, Sad to say, afflictions that incorporate bugged them the remaining handful of of journeys toward the turf. Very last 12 months, DeAngelo Corridor tore his ACL, an problems he is continue to operating his course again against, David Bruton Jr. sustained a concussion, which knocked him on to Hurt Ebook, together with remaining protect Shawn Lauvao and centre Kory Lichtensteiger . It was a very long listing, and one particular the Redskins count on in the direction of stay clear of prior to they input the Contemporary Calendar year. We centered upon the Giantsoffense within the 7 days 12 matchup preview, thus wel move in direction of feel at the security this year in close proximity to. The Giants didn finish up signing defensive lineman Jonathan Hankins inside of absolutely free organization, thus they opted toward discover a constructive just one within the draft as a substitute. They decided on Alabama merchandise Dalvin Tomlinson and then additional 5th-spherical select defensive finish Avery Moss in direction of help in just the move hurry. The Giants did move re-indicator Jason Pierre-Paul toward a multi-yr offer, and among he and Oliver Vernon, the Giants should really be powerful from the operate sport. Even with the speculate marks encompassing their go hurry, the Giants will however depend upon their secondary, where by they include a few greatest cornerbacks. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Janoris Jenkins and Eli Apple all lead in just insurance and upon blitzes, which defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo isn frightened towards hire at any year. Apple accomplished with 51 tackles, although Jenkins and Rodger-Cromartie possibly completed with 49 tackles. Alongside one another the a few of them accounted for 10 interceptions. Then there is Landon Collins, who returns in the direction of anchor the back again conclusion of the safety at protection. The Qualified Bowler gathered 5 interceptions and led the staff members within tackles with 125 together with 4 sacks. No issue how yourself cut it, the video game should really be a Great course towards ring within just the Fresh Yr and conclude out the time http://www.washingtonredskinsfansgear.com/Sean_Taylor_Jersey.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 2 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet