Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Ons Nov 22, 2017 10:19 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Scouting The Program: Proficient D-Line Specifically Compone
InnleggSkrevet: Lør Sep 23, 2017 3:17 am 
Opponent: Kansas Metropolis ChiefsSeries Background: Dallas Potential customers This Year Matchup: Nov. 5, AT&T StadiumBest Draft Decide on: A gifted workers that truly was drafting extra for the foreseeable future than 2017. Patrick Mahomes and Tanoh Kpassagnon will probably not engage in at all this time. Kareem Hunt incorporates the easiest possibility in direction of perspective phase still he sits driving Spencer Ware and Charcandrick West https://www.cowboysfansapparel.com/Bob_Lilly_Jersey. I extremely do which include the in good shape of Hunt inside the offense due to the fact he contains individuals attributes of backs that in no way arrive off the business. Was not a “home runhitter When at Toledo however was constantly doing the job tough in the direction of complete his operates. Was not frightened in the direction of lessen his pads and punish the tackler. Model of again that wears by yourself down the excess by yourself contain in direction of deal with him. May possibly perspective Andy Reid operating him down once down, ecosystem up his playaction recreation with Alex Smith which he thrives inside of.Most straightforward Cost-free Firm Circulation: Bennie Logan contains normally been a ache inside of the facet of the Dallas Cowboys despite the fact that he was inside of Philadelphia. Logan will take previously mentioned for Dontari Poe, who signed in just the offseason with the Falcons. Logan performs with specifically as a great deal vitality as Poe and he is moreover a improved move rusher https://www.cowboysfansapparel.com/Demarcus_Lawrence_Jersey. Logan will be equipped towards get hold of that thrust within the centre each time the pocket will become squeezed through Justin Houston and Tamba Hali against the exterior.  Most Frustrating Matchup: If I was choosing a restricted finish toward begin a personnel with, Travis Kelce would be my gentleman. Which includes Jason Witten, Kelce wasn picked until finally the 3rd spherical of the 2013 NFL Draft. In just a limited period, he is made up of grow to be not merely one particular of the easiest limited finishes yet 1 of the suitable weapons inside of the league. He is not possible towards matchup due to the fact his measurement triggers difficulties for defensive backs and his athletic electricity can make him a hard include for linebackers.Utmost Favorable Matchup: Eric Fisher was the very first in general number inside the 2013 NFL Draft nonetheless hasn generally lived up toward that lofty placement https://www.cowboysfansapparel.com/Jeremiah_Mckinnon_Jersey. He is the beginner at remaining deal with. Holder/grabber as a blocker. Will combat with his preserve. Foundation tends in the direction of purchase legitimate slim. If he not keeping, he not stopping. Doesn particularly modify all that effectively within just House. Will Deliver up the corner once a rusher assaults it. Includes problems extending his arms in direction of sluggish his guy down.  Unsung Storyline: A single of the highest healthful groups that the Cowboys will confront this time each time it arrives toward the roster, greatest toward backside. Complicated toward track down a great number of weaknesses. Haven experienced the playoff achievement that lots of essential still are nearer in the direction of a Tremendous Bowl than maximum.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet