Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Man Aug 19, 2019 4:42 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: MapleStory M How to Level Up Quickly
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Jun 26, 2019 7:38 am 
Avlogget

Yes, it is one of these threads again. Regrettably this is a problem that wont only go away.I'm a pretty patient person for the most part but becoming incredibly restless after seeing no actions taken against cheaters because mergers happened. I have sent in videos Maple M Mesos and they've been checked. Nearly every one of these show clear evidence that there is either hacking or even the usage of macros. The one thing you guys need to do is get about the sport rather at later hours once the majority of them will be research and sleeping. These men bot almost all day. Some of these all day.

GMs really cleaned up the server. However, with the current merge with YMCK, the host has become incredibly polluted with garbage. No crime to YMCK in general. I do not refer to you , but 95 percent of the botters now on our host came from YOUR server. This leads me to think that the majority doesn't give a about cheating on your server and totally embrace it.

Nexon, actual players botting in KSH has become a more critical problem than it ever was. You should have nipped this ages and actually pushed patrols to be certain cheating from actual players ceased. A lot of the players which are still getting away with it are well over 220+. During occasions each and every drill hall map is inhabited by these pieces of trash and a large part of other popular maps will also be occupied. Even if it isn't an occasion drill hall is pretty much full of afk macroing crap. It is a disgusting sight to see.

I feel like this dilemma ought to be easier to buy MaplestoryM Mesos deal with today that you have less servers to deal with because mergers. 1 check through drill hall will permit you to catch 10+ macroers. It only takes 30 seconds to a min to ascertain whether or not someone is macroing and allow me to tell you right now. Their macros are evident as hell.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet