Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tir Jun 25, 2019 3:00 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: alpha out in bifold A MLB The Show 19
InnleggSkrevet: Man Mar 25, 2019 8:50 am 
Literally the alone affair I charge them to MLB stubs add is individual a teams and I've asked for them for so continued I in actuality adeptness they affection these teams afterwards on. Abacus these teams from all over the countries could access the bulk of accurateness in not just authorization but alley to the Show as well. It's complete aberrant any mlb amateur if they are drafted or active alpha out in bifold A the show 19 stubs . The acreage arrangement in this bold has got the adequacy to be complete but it in actuality needs to be reworked.

How about accepting the adeptness to use the DD cards (ie abecedarian cards) at Authorization Approach aback you cannot change MLB players age in authorization Mode. I had been in actuality very, complete dissapointed to acquisition out that all the plan put in and I could not advance breach out rookie, or Design Griffey in Authorization mode. I am alone able to use the 27yr old fable version, wtf. You accept to plan harder to get cardz and you may use them in DD that stinks. Low key a rip off. You should be able to use it in ANY 15, As anon as you accept a card. Thats my capital ambition or let use change players age, no bulk who they are. Added things to aces from would be accomplished such as: shoes (ie both of griffey's nike or Deion Sanders shoez), abundant added amateur routines, and rituals. Celebrations such as Ozzie Smith rear flip, or operating off the bank could be air-conditioned too. Additionally....ADD legends such as RANDY JOHNSON, BO JACKSON and DEION SANDERS. (Wish abounding thinking, I accept ).

Adding amateur accolades for their cards would be helpful, such as 2K did if they fabricated MLB games. All brilliant selections, cy adolescent awards, MVP's, argent sluggers etc.. I'd adulation to see them get aback the adeptness to acquaint your players/team and the adeptness to amend amenities and aggregation facilities. It is all accessory data in actuality but the accessory data are in actuality what makes the authorization appointment added realistic.One annual that in actuality disturbs me about the bold is the crowd. It is anemic, if you hit a home run, get a aloft hit, bang anyone out in a basic situation, and throughout the playoffs it would air-conditioned to see that the admirers go basics like they do in complete life. It would just accomplish the bold added enjoyable, and aswell a army would get you into the game.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 3 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet