Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tir Okt 22, 2019 3:33 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 5 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: To improve learning efficiency, c
InnleggSkrevet: Lør Nov 10, 2018 7:17 am 
Avlogget

To improve learning efficiency, change passive learning to active learning, and master the learning, should grasp several stepse first step is to get a good pre-study.he process of previewing, while watching, thinking, writing, properly delineating and writing comments on the book. After reading the book, it is best to close the textbook, recall it independently, check the effect of the preview in time, and strengthen the memory. At the same time, you can initially understand the basic content and ideas of the textbook, find out the key points and problems that you don't understand, try to take notes, and use the prep notes as the basis of the class notes.grandson of the ancient Chinese military strategist has a famous saying: "Know yourself and know each other, there is no war." This means that after you have a full understanding of yourself and your opponents, you may be fully prepared, and you will be able to defeat the enemy. Prep is the preparation of "knowing ourselves and knowing each other", just like the gunshots of a race Marlboro Gold. Although it is not allowed to run in the rules of the race, there is no such rule in the study, not only to allow the run, but also to encourage the run. Doing a good job of pre-learning is to grab the front of time and make learning change from passive to active.hort, the pre-study is self-study before class, that is, before the teacher lectures, he first learns the content of the new course independently, so that he has a preliminary understanding and mastery of the new lesson. Pre-study is solid and can greatly improve learning efficiency. second step is to master the correct way to listen. Handle the relationship between listening and taking notes, pay attention to class discussion Cigarettes Cheaper, and continuously improve the classroom learning effect.nts must take good classes and listen to good lessons. First, prepare for the class, including psychological preparation, knowledge preparation Marlboro Red 100S, material preparation, physical preparation, etc. Secondly, concentrate on listening, enter the learning state as soon as possible, and participate. All the learning activities in the classroom always focus on attention; the third is to learn to think scientifically and re-understand, not to draw conclusions, to understand the textbook ideas and the lectures of teachers in a timely manner, to be bold and doubtful, to dare to publish their own Insights, good at verifying answers from multiple angles; fourth students should also do a good job of marking, commenting Cheap Cigarettes, and remembering notes.es are the basic form of student learning at school, and students spend most of their time in the classroom. According to the syllabus, the total number of students in a secondary school is about 20,000. It��s amazing time to accumulate each class forty-five minutes! The merits of academic performance depend on many factors, but how to treat each lesson is the key. To achieve better results, you must first use the 45 minutes in the classroom to improve the efficiency of theures Cigarette Online.following four points should be done during classten to the class with questions;p the thoughts and principles of the teacher's lectures; Develop the habit of listening, speaking, summing up, and remembering, and strive to digest and consolidate knowledgespond to the teacher's question.asically grasps the requirements of the lecture.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
 Innleggets emne: Re: To improve learning efficiency, c
InnleggSkrevet: Fre Des 07, 2018 2:02 am 
Thanks for helping me out with these learning efficiency methods. If these actually work, I don't think I'd need the fake degree any longer. So far, everything's turned out to be just so much better than I had expected.

Topp

Svar med sitat  
 Innleggets emne: istikhara online
InnleggSkrevet: Tor Apr 11, 2019 7:40 pm 
so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. istikhara online

Topp

Svar med sitat  
 Innleggets emne: Accountants Forest Row
InnleggSkrevet: Tor Mai 02, 2019 10:19 pm 
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts Accountants Forest Row

Topp

Svar med sitat  
 Innleggets emne: Re: To improve learning efficiency, c
InnleggSkrevet: Man Okt 14, 2019 6:28 pm 
Very important discussion on how to improve learning efficiency and how to change passive learning to active learning. Thanks for described here your point of view here.

Caroline,
Personal statement tutor at Personal Statement Folks,
http://www.personalstatementfolks.co.uk/

Sist flyttet til topp av Anonymous den Man Okt 14, 2019 6:28 pm

Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 5 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 15 gjester