Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Søn Okt 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 2 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Builds That Are Fast MF Mappers In PoE
InnleggSkrevet: Lør Mai 12, 2018 7:27 am 
Avlogget

I'm still rocking my LL RF SR build but it's just a bottomless pit in terms of costs and I don't wanna spend 500 ex to get minimal upgrades. Anything cheap that's as good?Or alternatively builds that are really fast mf mappers, that would be nice as well. I didn't expect feedback, I just went the build in bestiary and liked it, so thought I should recommend it. If you are wondering why everything is equal to a Chaos Orbs PoE, it is down to the fact that Chaos Orbs are the main currency in the game once you get down to it.

To expand a bit, I went the incandescent heart and dual wielding howa variation and I had way too much damage. More damage than I knew what to do with. Taking the shield is probably better overall just for survivability, but do whatever you think. I spent about 16ex total and I easily did all content in the game (Granted, it was softcore). I spent 9ex on an almost perfectly rolled 6L incandescent, and 4x on ele weakness shaper's touch.

The rest of the equipment is pretty cheap, I got two 12% int, 30% wed howas for half an ex each. Rest was spent on other equipment and miscellaneous jewels, trying to get res capped and more attack speed. Not incredibly cheap, but you don't need everything I listed, and can definitely get it going with like 3-5 ex.

Bonus points if you get a Mana guardian aura bot. You get like 13k es, and you can run herald of lightning since you already get their wrath. If you really want to optimize it, you can get an es while affected by clarity watcher's eye... I would keep talking but generally everything is in U4GM Guide.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
 Innleggets emne: Re: Builds That Are Fast MF Mappers In PoE
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Aug 08, 2018 7:30 pm 
It is an awesome moment for me when I am holding a gun in my hand. I think this is a bad habit so I decide to check uk essay writing services and never use it again till death.

Sist flyttet til topp av Anonymous den Ons Aug 08, 2018 7:30 pm

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 2 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 10 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet