Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Lør Sep 23, 2017 7:21 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: 1T Engine Crane to be used to lift the machine
InnleggSkrevet: Tir Aug 29, 2017 6:31 am 
Avlogget

The maximum weight of the 1T Engine Crane is 2000kg, but it can also be lifted by 500kg and fully extended. The outrigger arm can be easily folded for transport or storage in the shop floor. There are six cast steel casters allowing easy movement. The lift range is 25-2,000mm, so the engine can be very little effort to lift from the engine compartment to lift. Extensive legs will allow the crane to be used to lift the machine or other heavy objects around the shop floor. This crane is a very good design and is ideal for workshops or warehouses.

1T engine crane is one of the main options for many work sites. These cranes are very versatile in the tasks they can accomplish. Suitable for compact cranes that require compact cranes, which can be manipulated in a narrow space at the same time, while removing vertex obstacles. It is usually equipped with full hydraulic control to achieve extremely smooth and precise operation.

The 2 Ton Engine Crane has a variety of uses. It can be said that its most important use is the ability to transport materials on the site. As engine cranes become smaller and smaller, they can easily lift large amounts of material in tight spaces. This material can also be mounted directly on the deck of the crane and moved by the crane to another location on the job site. The crane has the ability to load in a narrow space, transport and upgrade a lot of material as well as general ease of use, and is a welcome supplement to any job site.

Summer temperatures are high, the maximum daily temperature is often above 35 ℃, when the engine is prone to overheating, in order to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the work of the vehicle, in the summer maintenance of the chassis should pay attention to the following: summer before the replacement of the summer With the engine oil, at the same time often need to check the number of lubricants, oil situation, and timely to be replaced. Check whether the thermostat is normal. If the thermostat can not be opened in accordance with the provisions of the valve, you must replace the new product. Always check the cooling system, keep the fan, radiator and other parts of the machine sensitivity. Check the water tank every day before leaving the water tank, if the water should be filled in time; often clean the outer surface of the tank to ensure good cooling performance of the tank. Long-distance or long time should pay more attention to water temperature, the requirements can not exceed 95 ℃. If the water temperature is too high, the vehicle should be stopped in the shade, until the water temperature dropped to 95 ℃ below the start.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 2 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet