Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Søn Sep 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Dazenelevator Otis Elevator Parts
InnleggSkrevet: Tir Aug 29, 2017 6:30 am 
Avlogget

Although the elevator seems to be a modern invention, but for the vertical transport of personnel or Cargo Elevator has existed for thousands of years. According to the writings of Vitruvu, the Greek mathematician Archimedes created a primitive elevator at 236B.C. This is operated by the rope wound on the drum and turned by manpower. In the ancient Roman, the room, the animal pen and the underground complex of the tunnel stand under the Colosseum. In different time intervals, hundreds of men use winches and counterweight elevators to fight Gladiator and large animals through the vertical axis into the arena.

In 1743, Louis XV was called a "flying chair" designed to allow a hostess to enter the third floor of Versailles. Likewise, the "flight table" in his retreat city choice allowed the king and his private guests to invade without a servant. In the bell, a table will be raised from the kitchen below to the restaurant, with elaborate meals, including all the necessary accessories.

By the mid-nineteenth century, you can sell steam or water-driven elevators, but the ropes they rely on may be worn or destroyed, so generally trustworthy travelers travel. However, in 1852, Elisha Graves Otis invented a safe break, completely changed the vertical transport industry. If the lifting rope of the elevator is broken, the spring will operate the pawl on the vehicle, forcing them to have a rack position on the side of the shaft and hang the car in place. In 1857, Otis's first commercial passenger elevator was installed in a five-storey department store in New York City, and soon changed the world's skyline, making the skyscrapers a reality, turning the most valuable real estate from the first floor to the top Apartment. More Otis Elevator Parts on Dazenelevator.com.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Google [Bot] og 2 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet