Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Ons Jan 16, 2019 2:49 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: This summer,
InnleggSkrevet: Lør Des 01, 2018 7:04 am 
Avlogget

This summer, we have a new member in our family. It is furry, and both ears are pulled down. It is like a pair of mops sweeping on the group just came to our house, they were somewhat shy. When they saw people afraid of life, they had a little bit of sound. They put their ears upright and tightened into a ball. They were ready to escape until they had no sound. After a long time, as soon as we approached, we will come over to us because it knows that there are delicious foods waiting for it. Speaking of the food of the group, I can be busy. At noon on the hot sun, I went to the wild to find the favorite "goat milk grass" in the group; in the rainy days of heavy rain Newport Cigarettes For Sale, I braved the heavy rain, or to fill the stomach of the group..t all the places were "calligraphy works". It turned out that the group escaped from the cage at night Marlboro 100'S Cigarettes Online, knocked over the ink bottle in the hallway, smeared the little feet inside, and ran around, becoming its unique "masterpiece", which made me a group in the morning. Pick up the pieces Wholesale Marlboro Cigarettes. Cleaning is the most troublesome step in raising a group. Every day, I have to endure the stink of the feces and clean the cage. But when I think of the scene of the group in the clean and sloping cage, I immediately feel refreshed and turn out the spirit of ten times to clean up the rabbit cage. After the cleaning was finished, the group put a tail on me and stood up as if it was saying Cigarettes Free Shipping, "Thank you for helping me clean the house!" It��s really hard work!t day, my mother cut the hair to the group, the group immediately became a lot of spirit, it is no longer a small pompon! After the hair was cut, the group jumped and jumped, and the hind legs slammed, and the body slammed forward. It was so happy that he used four feet to squat at the same time, his head swaying, his ears swaying, an aerial turn, like acrobat performing a wonderful show Buy Newport Cigarettes. Then, gently wash your little face with two front paws, very cute! Sometimes I am over-excited, and I will get a round faeces. If I can��t get rid of it, it��s even more funny!h the group is tired, I have realized the meaning of music. I was sunburned on the cheeks, the sweat on the grass, let me understand, only pay to understand this happy mood.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Google [Bot] og 3 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet