Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Lør Sep 23, 2017 7:28 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Century One-way links 6/17: Input Hulkmode
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Jul 19, 2017 3:19 am 
Avlogget

Seahawks function video game goes in opposition to ‘Beastmodein direction of ‘Hulkmode| Seahawks WireNot in the direction of be listed up as a result of past Seattle Seahawks working again Marshawn "Beastmode" Lynch, Eddie Lacy incorporates unveiled his private "Hulkmode" brand name https://www.seattleseahawksgearshop.com/Jimmy_Graham_Jersey-29. Clayton: Richard Sherman, Seahawks do their least difficult in direction of place ESPN tale in the direction of bedRichard Sherman, which include other Seahawks comprise accomplished, employed his phrases towards region that the employees is further than difficulties versus their Tremendous Bowl reduction and clearly show his help for Russell Wilson. 2017 is the Seahawks' Produce or Crack YearIs the Seahawks Tremendous Bowl window ultimate? Listed here's why 2017 is a deliver or split year for Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks. Seattle Seahawks practice soon after Thursday minicamp: 'I particularly fired up concerning Chris Carson I appreciate that we chosen him up' | OSU Athletics Additional | tulsaworld.comCarson was a 7th-spherical NFL Draft choose via the Seahawks back again in just May perhaps. Below's what we figured out pertaining to the Seahawks throughout offseason practicesThe following period the Seahawks will choose the industry will be once exercising camp starts off at the finish of July. Projecting the Seahawks53-person roster as we acquire nearer in the direction of 2017 time | The Seattle Periods Having a wager at the Seahawks' 53-person roster as we mind into the summer time. Jimmy Graham, C.J. Prosise involving Seahawks' spring standouts - Seattle Seahawks Website- ESPNThe Seahawks think Jimmy Graham is thoroughly recovered versus his damage and is preset in the direction of include his excellent year however in just Seattle. Podcast Participant - Seahawks TE Luke Willson recalls his at the time-promising baseball careerFriend of the present Luke Willson joins "Danny, Dave and Moore" towards Seahawks minicamp and tells the tale of how he approximately grew to become a baseball participant. Rejuvenated Terrell Suggs getting inside toward Ravens' offseason applications, and it displays - CBSSports Bradley Sowell Jersey.comThe Ravens' defensive chief is the final getting hyperlink towards the franchise's perfect defenses of the further than Saints' Terron Armstead out 4-6 weeks immediately after medical procedures - NFL https://www.seattleseahawksgearshop.com/Cassius_Marsh_Jersey-15.comThe Saints instantly comprise a large gap in direction of fill at still left handle. Terron Armstead endured a torn labrum upon Wednesday, NFL Community Insider Ian Rapoport explained. Devonta Freeman 'more than in the direction of be lucky' with fresh new package - NFL.comThe Devonta Freeman deal saga -- if just one can get in touch with it that -- heads into the summer season split with out a alternative. Nevertheless, the Falcons tailback is absolutely sure his bundle will acquire performed. Floyd thanks again inside of court docket after flagged alcoholic beverages checks - NFL.comNFL Community Insider Ian Rapoport experiments Michael Floyd is because of again within Scottsdale courtroom upon June 26 towards clarify flagged liquor assessments. Floyd owing again in just court docket right after flagged liquor assessments - NFL.comNFL Community Insider Ian Rapoport scientific tests Michael Floyd is thanks again inside of Scottsdale courtroom upon June 26 in the direction of describe flagged liquor exams. Jaguars DB Jalen Ramsey undergoes medical procedures - NFL.comJaguars DB Jalen Ramsey went below the knife Thursday, the staff introduced Friday Jermaine Kearse Jersey. The defensive again experienced surgical procedures in the direction of take care of a main muscle mass harm that crafted all through geared up workers things to do. Dolphins concentrate for very first roster of absolutely registered voters - NFL.comThe Miami Dolphins incorporate expended the offseason connecting with the bordering communities in just strategies no other franchise includes at any time finished, which includes primary Thursday's voter registration commitment. Browns' Myles Garrett noticed inside of strolling boot - NFL https://www.seattleseahawksgearshop.com/Doug_Baldwin_Jersey-20.comCleveland Browns 1st-spherical decide on Myles Garrett was noticed within a strolling boot Friday right after injuring his foot in just minicamp Thursday. The damage, Regretably, is not needed in the direction of be really serious. Williams: 'Skins require Cousins prolonged phrase inside 'worst direction' - NFL.comThe Redskins' contemporary mind of workforce includes created his inner thoughts apparent over Kirk Cousins, and he requirements the quarterback inside Washington for the lengthy haul.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 3 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet