Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Man Nov 20, 2017 12:25 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: thats a hard worker, willing to do whatever
InnleggSkrevet: Lør Mar 25, 2017 6:43 am 
Avlogget

MILWAUKEE -- The Wizards Marcin Gortat knew he was going to have opportunities to score against the Bucks and he took advantage of them. Nike Roshe One HYP QS arancione . With Washington teammate Nene drawing double-teams coming off his big game against the Lakers, Gortat scored 25 points on 11-of-12 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Wizards to a 100-92 win in overtime over Milwaukee on Wednesday night. "After how well Nene played last night, I knew he would get double-teamed tonight and that would give me some more looks," Gortat said. "I felt great out there and was able to get into a rhythm. It was a lot of fun." John Wall, who had scored more than 30 points in his last three games, added 19 points, 6 assists and 5 steals. Nene finished with nine points a night after getting 30 in a win over Los Angeles. The win was the Wizards third straight and fifth in their last six and came despite the Bucks O.J. Mayo hit a game-tying 3-pointer with 6.9 seconds left to send the game into overtime. Wizards coach Randy Wittman said in past years, his team would have gotten down after Mayos shot. "In past seasons, we would have put our heads down and not competed in the overtime," he said. Wittman was particularly pleased with his teams defence in the fourth quarter and overtime. The Wizards held the Bucks to just Mayos 3-pointer during the last four minutes of the game and to five points in the overtime. The Bucks hit 1 of 8 shots during the last four minutes and 2 of 8 in overtime. "It was not the prettiest win, but in this league any win is a good win," he said. "Im an old-school coach and I believe that defence wins game more than offence. And tonight we really played well late in the game." The loss was the Bucks 10th straight, the longest streak since Milwaukee lost 15 in a row from March 4-30, 1996. Mayo led the Bucks with 21 points and Khris Middleton added 13 points. Bucks coach Larry Drew said the game went to overtime because Milwaukee failed to execute at the end. "Going down the stretch in regulation, we just made some bad plays," he said. "I thought the effort was there. But in close games against a team like Washington, you just have to make plays going down the stretch and we didnt." Ersan Ilyasova said the Bucks cannot let the losing streak impact them. "With the losing streak, theres a lot to do in practice, but mentally we have to come together and figure out what to do to start winning games," he said. "Theres a lot of games in front of us and we still have a chance to turn this thing around. " In the overtime, Gortat scored twice and Trevor Ariza hit a 3-pointer from the corner with 1:35 remaining to give Washington a 96-90 lead and the Wizards held on for the win. The Bucks went on a 12-2 run midway through the fourth quarter to grab an 80-78 lead when Brandon Knight scored on a driving layup with 5:53 remaining. Webster hit a 3-pointer from the corner with 57.2 seconds left to tie the game 84-84 and was fouled by Mayo but missed the free throw. Webster was upset about missing the free throw, but pleased with how the Wizards responded to get the win. "When you have team like that which is struggling for an identity, you have to get the win," he said. "It would have been easy for us to struggle down the stretch, but we did what we had to do to get the win." Ariza stole the ball from Knight near midcourt and scored on a layup with 39.8 seconds to go. The Bucks missed two shots and Ariza was then fouled with 12.7 seconds remaining, but hit only one of two free throws to make the score 87-84 and set the stage for Mayos tying 3-pointer. NOTES: Wizards guard Bradley Beal missed his second straight game due to a stress injury to his right fibula. Beal leads the NBA with 40.2 minutes per game and is averaging 20.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 3.5 assists. ... Bucks centre Zaza Pachulia hit 1 of 2 free throws in the game. Entering the game, Pachulia had missed just 2 of his 35 free throws this season.The Bucks unveiled the teams new court for the game. The court was to be used at the beginning of the season, but had to be resurfaced after players slipped during an Oct. 25th pre-season game, forcing the contest to be cancelled. Nike Roshe One Nere . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. Nike Roshe One Flyknit . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener. http://www.rosheoneuomo.com/roshe-one-nike/nike-roshe-one-hyp-qs.html . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor.AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn tailback Tre Mason, who helped power the Tigers into the national championship game, is skipping his senior season to enter the NFL draft. "It was a dream since I was young," Mason said Thursday in announcing his decision. "Im a dream chaser, and now Im just trying to make a dream into reality." The Heisman Trophy finalist was the Tigers workhorse late in the season, coming through in the seasons biggest games. "It was a big dream of mine," Mason said. "I wanted the ball bad, and I felt I could do something with the ball in my hand." Mason, who finished sixth in the Heisman voting, is projected as a likely mid-round draft pick. The 5-foot-10, 205-pounder said he received a third-round grade from the NFL draft advisory board. Third-year sophomore left tackle Greg Robinson is also headed to the NFL. Mason broke Bo Jacksons 28-year-old school single-season record with 1,816 yards. He also ran for 24 touchdowns and finished with six consecutive 100-yard rushing games. "He did a wonderful job for us not only this year, but really his whole career," said Auburn coach Gus Malzahn, who recruited Mason when he was offensive co-ordinator. "Not just the way he played football but the wayy he represented Auburn. Nike Roshe One Dyn FW Nere. "This is a big day for him and his family. This is a big day for Auburn, so Im very proud of him." Mason rushed for 195 yards and scored two touchdowns in Monday nights BCS championship game against Florida State Monday night. His tackle-breaking 37-yard run with 1:19 left gave the Tigers the lead before losing 34-31. Once regarded as an undersized, speed back, Mason averaged 34 carries and 194.5 yards over the final four games. He ran 46 times for 304 yards and four touchdowns in the Southeastern Conference championship game against Missouri. Malzahn called Mason "one of the tougher individuals in all of college football." "He can run between the tackles, hes got great courage, he plays his best games in his biggest games, and hes a good receiver out of the backfield also," the coach said. Mason was asked what kind of running back the team that drafts him will get. "I feel like theyll get somebody thats a hard worker, willing to do whatever it takes to win," he said. "My minds not just set on money, its set on championships. I have yet to win a championship, and my mind-sets not going to change. God willing, Ill win a championship at the next level." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet