Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Man Nov 20, 2017 12:26 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: the Ottawa expansion draft looming. "I
InnleggSkrevet: Fre Mar 24, 2017 2:05 am 
Avlogget

The Winnipeg Jets may have to move forward without Mark Scheifele for a while. Nike Air Max 90 Leer Wit . Though the Jets have not confirmed any updates to Scheifeles status, TSN Hockey Analyst Aaron Ward says early reports indicate he suffered an MCL injury and will likely out 6-8 weeks. Scheifele took a hit from defenceman Calvin de Haan with just under nine minutes left in the second period in the Jets 3-2 loss to the New York Islanders on Tuesday night. He fell to the ice and went straight to the dressing room. The 20-year-old has scored 13 goals and 21 assists in 63 games with the Jets this season. http://www.airmax90witdames.nl/kopen-dames-nike-air-max-90-essential-wit-blauw.html . Anor had not scored since getting his first two goals of the season vs. Philadelphia on March 22 but struck with laser precision from distance in the 56th and 75th minutes. Montreal (3-10-5) lost its third straight and Impact coach Frank Klopas said it literally was a case of his players not stepping up. Nike Air Max 90 Dames Wit .com) - Marc Gasol and the Grizzlies withstood 18 Dallas 3-pointers, as Memphis took control in the third quarter and fended off a Mavericks rally en route to a 114-105 win in a Southwest Division showdown. http://www.airmax90witdames.nl/nike-air-max-90-prm-roze-wit-grijs-schoenen-voor-dames.html . Wheeler scored at 4:58 of overtime, with Scheifele getting an assist, and the Jets beat the slumping Colorado Avalanche 2-1 on Sunday night. WINNIPEG -- Buck Pierce says hes being given another chance to play the game he loves with the B.C. Lions, but it still hurts to leave the Blue Bombers and his adopted home of Winnipeg. Pierce, who spent 3 1/2 seasons with the Bombers, was traded to the Lions on Sunday for Canadian receiver Akeem Foster. "I was sad at first, because I know what this place and this community means to me, and all the friendships on and off the field, outside these walls as well," Pierce said Monday in a gracious farewell. "Thats the first emotion." Despite the trade, Pierce said he wont really be leaving Winnipeg, where his fiancee lives and where he has business interests. "Its a place that I want to be. I will be here in the off-season," he said. "I will call it home and hopefully, some day in the future, I can be back in some aspect of the (Bombers) organization." His time in Winnipeg, like his previous tenure with the Lions in Vancouver, was marred by injury. Pierces best season was 2011, when he led the Bombers to the Grey Cup game, where Winnipeg dropped a 34-23 decision to the Lions. The next season was a major disappointment as he spent most of it on the injury list. After wrestling with the issue in the off-season, the Bombers opened 2013 with Pierce as their starter. But after managing only one win, he was hurt and replaced in the second half of the fourth game by Justin Goltz. Goltz and Max Hall have started since, with Pierce seeing action only as a backup. Hall really only played one game, injuring his hand on his first series in the second he started. Goltz too has struggled. He does get credit for Winnipegs second win of the season and first in their new stadium Sunday, although it owed more perhaps to a blitzing Bombers defence that sacked Saskatchewan quarterback Darian Durant eight times. Nike Air Max 90 Dames Roze. The Bombers still have four quarterbacks: Goltz, Hall, Jason Boltus and newcomer Levi Brown, who is on the practice roster. Despite his feelings about Winnipeg, Pierce said he is glad to get another chance to be useful on a football field. "Im given an opportunity to go and still use my talents to help a team achieve their goal and I think as an athlete thats what you want and thats what being a pro is all about," he said. Pierce, who turns 32 in November, played with the Lions from 2005 to 2009 and says he knows their offence well, since many of the same coaches are still in place. "My role, as I see it right now, is to come and help, help Travis (Lulay), help the offence and add some depth," he said. Acting general manager Kyle Walters thanked Pierce for what he did for the team but said theyve decided to move on and go with their younger quarterbacks. He also said the deal gives them a talented young Canadian receiver in Akeem Foster. "Its sound philosophy in the CFL when you get a chance to add to your Canadian talent base, particularly at your starting positions, you do it to promote depth and competition," Walters said. Theoretically, the Bombers should be OK at that spot but have had trouble keeping the four they had in training camp healthy. As for quarterback, Walters said for the remainder of the season they may stick with the four they have, but that may change in the off-season with the Ottawa expansion draft looming. "It would be foolish in an organization not to explore all options in December into how to upgrade all the positions, especially the most important position on the field, which is the quarterback position," he said. "So if we think we can upgrade that spot, then we will." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet