Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Lør Sep 23, 2017 7:29 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Pele, referring to the young
InnleggSkrevet: Fre Mar 24, 2017 2:05 am 
Avlogget

Sam Allardyce has provided many memorable moments during his career as a club manager. Maglie Dani Alves . The former Bolton boss is not afraid to take on his fellow managers, and has taken to his press conferences to mock the likes of Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho and Louis van Gaal.Indeed, the latter even produced a dossier for the nicknamed Big Sam after a row erupted following the then-West Ham boss description of Manchester Uniteds playing style as long-ball merchants following a 1-1 draw at Upton Park. Sam Allardyce is no stranger to confrontation. Heres a look at some of his best media conferences He will now have to work with Wenger and Mourinho as the new England manager to ensure the players for both club and country are fit and available for both commitments. Allardyce has also been a character on the touchline, with his memorable reaction to Swanseas Chico Flores post-tackle theatrics and getting involved in a melee of players and staff during a relegation battle game at Carrow Road last season.Hit play on both videos above to see the best of Big Sam and keep an eye across Sky Sports digital platforms and Sky Sports News HQ for his announcement as the new England manager. Also See: Dyke: Allardyce is the choice Mourinho: Sam needs support Sir Alex backs Allardyce The Allardyce dossier Juventus Maglie Daniele Rugani .The law passed on Friday, in a 128-62 vote in the lower chamber of parliament, was prompted by FIFA bribery scandals in recent years.Switzerland-based sports leaders such as FIFA President Sepp Blatter and IOC President Thomas Bach are now classed as politically exposed persons in wider legislation covering money-laundering. Juventus Maglie Sami Khedira . - For years William Gay kept quiet. http://www.juventuscalciostore.it/maglie-andrea-barzagli-juve.html . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game.NEW YORK -- Pele is mourning the passing of the beautiful game, a phrase many say was coined by the 73-year-old Brazilian football wizard. In an interview with The Associated Press, Pele said tactics have become more and more defensive over the past decades since his retirement. Flowing attack has become a rarity and Pele is saddened by that. "Italy always played defence -- in my time, now, always," he said. "But unfortunately today, I think because of the millions, because of the new technology, because of the money from the sponsors, the people, they dont care the way they win." He says the message from coaches is not win, but rather "dont lose." "They dont care about the beautiful game. They dont care about the elegance of football. In my time, we used to think and give a little show." As the World Cup returns to the land of "jogo bonito" (the beautiful game), Pele has a new book, "Pele: Why Soccer Matters." He doesnt expect Brazil to have an easy path to a record sixth World Cup title -- two more than any other nation. "Germany has a very good team, young team, and then Spain. Spain is a team who plays together eight years, 10 years -- same team. Very nice organized team," he said on Wednesday. "This will be difficult. Juventus Maglie Paulo Dybala. . But we must respect Italy. We must respect Uruguay, because Uruguay is there. Argentina is there." Pele was a part of Brazils first three World Cup champions, in 1958, 1962 and 1970, and he scored 77 goals in 92 games. He starred for Santos from 1956-74 and kick-started football in the United States with New York Cosmos from 1975-77. He still keeps an apartment in Manhattan. When he retired, he was considered to have no equal. Then Diego Maradona led Argentina to the 1986 World Cup with amazing darting runs, and to the 1990 final. And in this era, Barcelonas Lionel Messi and Real Madrids Cristiano Ronaldo are scoring at pretty much a goal-a-game rate for their clubs, although they havent won the ultimate prize with the national teams. "To compare Pele with Messi, with Maradona, is difficult because we have different styles," Pele said. If Pele were in charge of a club, who would be the first player hed try to sign? "Im going to say Neymar because he belongs to us. He comes for free," said Pele, referring to the young Brazilian forward Santos sold to Barcelona last summer. "But at the moment," Pele went on, "as I am a forward, as I score a lot of goals, I will decide: Cristiano Ronaldo." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 3 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet