Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Lør Sep 23, 2017 7:26 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: t takes us I dont know. Hes
InnleggSkrevet: Fre Mar 24, 2017 2:04 am 
Avlogget

ATHENS, Ga. Eduardo Rodriguez Venezuela Jersey . -- Michael Phelps surged to the wall and quickly searched for the scoreboard. He liked what he saw. Phelps turned in perhaps the most impressive performance so far in his comeback, posting the third-fastest time in the world this year while easily beating rival Ryan Lochte in the 100-meter butterfly at the Bulldog Grand Slam on Friday night. Despite some problems with his turn, Phelps had the packed house roaring when he touched in 51.67 seconds, considerably faster than the 52.11 he posted at the Santa Clara Grand Prix three weeks ago. Lochte was a distant second in 53.08. "I wanted to get under 52," Phelps said, breaking into a big smile. "I was sick and tired of seeing 52.1." He had no trouble finishing ahead of Lochte, though it really wasnt a fair fight. Phelps longtime foe also competed in the 200 freestyle, winning the "B" final less than an hour before he returned to the water to face a rested Phelps. More important for Lochte -- his left knee seemed to hold up well. This is his first meet for the laid-back Floridian since he reinjured the surgically repaired knee at the Mesa Grand Prix in April. It was initially hurt late last year when he tried to catch an exuberant fan and fell into a curb, requiring surgery. "I hope I lose," said Lochte, who plans to swim a grueling six events in Athens. "It will just make me more hungry." Phelps is set to swim three events at the weekend meet on the University of Georgia campus, a hastily arranged event that gave some of the top swimmers on the East Coast a chance to swim one more time competitively before the next months national championships in Irvine, California. The results from nationals, as well as the Pan Pacific Championships being held in Australia later in August, will determine the U.S. team for the 2015 world championships. Phelps seems to be right on course, at least in his signature fly, finishing just 0.46 off the time that won the gold at the 2012 London Olympics. The only faster times this year were Thomas Dals 51.44 in the Belgian Open and Viacheslav Prudnikovs 51.60 at the Russian national championships. "I am very pleased with being able to go 51," Phelps said. "But in the grand scheme of things, I think its just a small steppingstone to go where we hope to be." He is still struggling with the consistency of his stroke. When things are going well, Phelps needs 16 strokes to cover the first 50 metres, 18 for the return lap. When hes just a little off, he winds up gliding into the wall too much, either when hes making his flip turn or coming to the finish. "I was kind of bummed that I still cant hit a wall correctly," Phelps said. Added his coach, Bob Bowman, "He looked crazy coming off the wall." All in all, though, no complaints. Phelps, who retired after the last Olympics and stayed away from the pool for more than a year, didnt come back to tarnish his legacy, which includes 18 golds and 22 medals overall -- far more than any other Olympic athlete. "I always set high expectations for myself, no matter what Im doing," he said. "Bob and I have a plan of what I want to do. He knows what its going to take to get there." In other events, French Olympic star Yannick Agnel took the mens 200 freestyle in 1 minute, 47.27 seconds, followed by U.S. Olympians Conor Dywer (1:47.44) and Connor Jaeger (1:47.94). Lochte, swimming in that consolation final, actually posted the fourth-fastest time of the evening at 1:48.69, some 4 seconds faster than he went in the morning preliminaries while wearing a non-racing suit. Allison Schmitt, coming back strong after a disappointing post-Olympic year, won the womens 200 freestyle in 1:58.16. Winner of five medals in London, she struggled a bit with fame and didnt even qualify for the 2013 worlds. Shes back on track with the Rio Games just two years away. "I have more goals that I want to accomplish, which is why Im back," Schmitt said. "Im looking forward to this summer." In the 400 individual medley, Olympic gold medallist Tyler Clary blew away the field in the mens race. His time of 4:21.66 was nearly 4 1/2 seconds ahead of runner-up Kevin Litherland. Melanie Margalis finished first on the womens side. Micah Lawrence touched first in the womens 100 breaststroke, while the mens breaststroke was captured by Nicolas Fink. Seventeen-year-old Kathleen Baker took the womens 100 fly in 59.69, the only swimmer to break the minute barrier. Of course, Phelps drew most of the attention. His main foe was impressed by what he saw. "He swam a fantastic race," Lochte said. "That was really fast." Wil Ledezma Venezuela Jersey . Olsen, who is 6-foot-3 and 305 pounds, can play either centre or guard. The 25-year-old Olsen played 16 games and made four starts in 2012 with the New Orleans Saints. A.J. Morris Italy Jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. http://www.baseballgreet.com/Team-Venezuela-Victor-Martinez-Jersey/ . Marcus Olsson, 23, joins Blackburn on a free transfer from Swedens Halmstads. He made 139 appearances and scored 17 goals in his four years with the club. He earned his first caps for Sweden this month, featuring against Bahrain and Qatar. WASHINGTON -- The Washington Wizards are inching closer to their first playoff spot since 2008 and can earn a post-season berth Sunday if the Golden State Warriors beat the New York Knicks. After the Wizards sloppy 101-97 win over the free-falling Atlanta Hawks on Saturday night, they insisted theyre not looking ahead -- at least not publicly. "If the Knicks lose, Ill be more excited. Id know Id be playing in the playoffs," John Wall said. Wall scored 25 points and Drew Gooden added 16 for Washington, which is sixth in the Eastern Conference. Wall scored 13 points in the last 7:16 of the third quarter and the Wizards finally escaped the pesky Hawks, who have lost six straight and 20 of 26. Jeff Teague scored 19 points and Paul Millsap 17 for Atlanta. Washington had to overcome a slow start coming off its impressive 13-point win over Eastern Conference leader Indiana on Friday to beat the Hawks, who lead the Knicks by 1 1/2 games for the final playoff berth in the East. They also had to deal with the effects of a Saturday afternoon hockey game at the Verizon Center. Because of the Washington Capitals game with the Boston Bruins, the starting time of the Wizards game was pushed back an hour. The changeover left the floor slippery and may have caused a groin injury to Washington forward Trevor Ariza. "Good thing nobody got seriously injured, but we got to work on that. Somebody couldve really got hurt. We got to keep ourselves safe," Ariza said. "I tried to play the game as fast as I can all the time, but after I fell and slipped, I slowed down for sure." He finished with 13 points. Bradley Beal had 14. "That floor was awful tonight. I apologize for that," coach Randy Wittman said. Washington led 99-89 with 2:38 to play, but the Hawks scored eight straight including three free throws by Lou Williams and a three-point play by Teague with 39.8 to play. Teagues three points came immediately after Wall missed two foul shots. With the Wizards leading 99-97,, Marcin Gortat blocked Teagues shot with 11. Rene Tosoni Canada Jersey. 1 seconds left. Gooden was fouled by Teague and hit two free throws to secure the win. "We call this fatigue. We call this fatigue and too relaxed. Im glad we won that game. Otherwise, Id probably shoot myself at home," Gortat said. He had 12 points and 11 rebounds. Wittman wasnt pleased with how his team closed out the game. "Disappointed in that, but theres not a bad win in this league. Well take the win," Wittman said. Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer, whose team played well despite missing three of its five leading scorers, had been hoping for a comeback. "Its amazing how long an NBA game is and what can happen in the last two minutes," Budenholzer said. The game was interrupted countless times by the condensation, which seemed to bother Wizards players more than Hawks. It was reminiscent of a Jan. 11 game that featured two lengthy stoppages when a heavy rainstorm hit the area and delayed Washingtons game with Houston. The Hawks started hot, hitting seven of their first eight shots and running out to a 21-11 advantage, but Washington got eight late points from Gooden, outscoring the Hawks 16-7 in the last 4:31 to lead 28-27 after one. Thanks to nine points in the last five minutes by Pero Antic, Atlanta led 52-50 at halftime. Walls third-quarter offensive display gave the Wizards a 75-71 lead after going into the fourth. NOTES: Washington F/C Nene, who has missed 17 games with a left knee sprain is progressing, though Wittman isnt guessing when he may return. "Hes going on the floor a little bit, on his own, just kind of getting on his legs a little bit," Wittman said. "Where that takes us I dont know. Hes going in a good direction." ... Atlanta was without G/F Kyle Korver (back spasms) and G DeMarre Carroll (stomach virus). ... Wizards G Andre Miller was called for a flagrant foul on Hawks G Dennis Schroder in the fourth quarter, but Schroder missed both foul shots. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 3 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet