Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Lør Nov 25, 2017 2:07 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: ad seven tackles and a sack while Co
InnleggSkrevet: Fre Mar 24, 2017 2:04 am 
Avlogget

SOCHI, Russia -- Canada captured a historic fourth Olympic gold medal in womens hockey Thursday with a 3-2 overtime win over the United States in a thrilling championship final. Nike Air Max 90 Goedkoop . The only other womens team to win more consecutive Olympic gold is the U.S. in womens basketball with five in a row from 1996 to 2012. Marie-Philip Poulin scored the winner on a power play at 8:10 of overtime for her second of the game. She had tied it up with 55 seconds remaining in regulation. Poulin was a heroine of Canadas gold in Vancouver four years ago. She scored twice in a 2-0 win over the Americans. Trailing 1-0 after two periods and down two goals deep into the third, Canada scored twice in the final 3:26 of the regulation and suddenly the gold that had been slipping away was within reach again. Canadas Brianne Jenner halved the deficit at 16:34 of the third with a shot that deflected off of U.S. defender Kacey Bellamys knee and over goalie Jesse Vetter. With Shannon Szabados pulled from Canadas net for an extra attacker, forward Kelli Stacks attempted empty-netter that would have sealed the gold for the Americans hit the post. In overtime, Canadian defender Catherine Ward was serving a cross-checking minor and American forward Jocelyne Lamoureux a slashing minor when Canadas Hayley Wickenheiser took off on a breakaway. She was hauled down by Hilary Knight and Poulin scored on the ensuing four-on-three. U.S. captain Meghan Duggan scored in the second period and Alex Carpenter added a power-play goal in the third in front of an announced 10,639 at the Bolshoy Ice Dome. Duggan beat Szabados with a wrist shot over the Canadian goalies glove shoulder at 11:57 of the second. Carpenter deflected a cross-ice pass from Hilary Knight past Szabadoss left pad at 2:01 of the third. Szabados made 27 saves for the win, while Vetter stopped 28 shots in the loss. Canada edged the Americans 3-2 in the final preliminary-round game for both countries. With four straight gold medals in womens hockey Wickenheiser, Jayna Hefford and Caroline Ouellette joined Soviet biathlete Alexander Tikhonov and German speedskater Claudia Pechstein as gold medallists in four consecutive Winter Games. The Swiss defeated Sweden 4-3 earlier for Switzerlands first Olympic medal in womens hockey. Nike Air Max 95 Sale .cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with a man whos spent most of his career on highlight reels and a goalie actually "reaching back" for a save. Nike Air Max 90 Aanbieding . John Albert Elway, 24, was booked into jail early Saturday morning after an incident near a college campus in downtown Denver, according to jail records. http://www.airmaxdamessale.nl/nike-air-max-95.html . Indeed, must be among the greatest challenges in all of sports. The pressure he applies, from set to set, game to game, point to point, shot to shot.TORONTO - Calgary Stampeders quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell was named CFL offensive player of the week Tuesday after leading the Stampeders to a 43-18 victory over the Edmonton Eskimos in the West Division final. Mitchell passed for 336 yards and threw four touchdown passes last Sunday to help the Stampeders advance to the Grey Cup. He also had a two-yard rushing touchdown. Calgary linebacker Juwan Simpson was named defensive player of the week and running back Jon Cornish took the top Canadiaan honour. Nike Air Max Tavas Dames. Simpson had seven tackles and a sack while Cornish, a native of New Westminster, B.C., scored two touchdowns and had 174 total yards. Kick returner Brandon Banks was named special teams player of the week after returning two punts for touchdowns in Hamiltons 40-24 win over the Montreal Alouettes in the East Division final. Banks finished with 226 return yards on five punts. Hamilton and Calgary will meet in the 102nd Grey Cup on Sunday in Vancouver. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 2 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet