Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tir Nov 12, 2019 3:50 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: sfsfsfsdf
InnleggSkrevet: Søn Nov 10, 2019 7:51 am 
When I was a child, my father was the god in my eyes. No matter what strange things in my stomach asked my father, he always gave me an answer that I am very satisfied with. Today's children always rely on their mothers, but when I was young, I didn't know why, I always wandered with my father to play with me. I often take my father to the woods next to the building. Don't look at me as a little girl, but at this time I am squatting around the ant nest in the woods! In my impression, my father always looked at me, smiling, and told me all kinds of knowledge about what I was doing. At that time, my father was the one I admire most, and there was always a lot of knowledge in his mind. As I grew older and grew taller, the image of my father, who was taller in the past, became more and more blurred. At this time, I also became more and more rebellious. I admire the singer and always sing pop songs in my mouth: "Look with you to see the moon climb up, you are also insomnia who is waiting for who..." and the father is different, he still sings the eternal age of his time. Unchanging song: "If the wine is sold without..." I feel that my father's month is getting more and more unable to keep up with the times. As the knowledge continues to expand, I am asking questions that my father can answer less and less. I often "fighted" my father with some trivial things. I once thought that my father was the most stubborn and out-of-the-road person on the planet. The father used the truth to educate the rebellious me. However, no matter what troubles I encountered, and my father said, he will try his best to help me solve. No matter how much I make my father angry, in the twinkling of an eye, my father will ask me cold again Cigarettes Online. I know that my father still loves me. When I looked at my father again, his white hair had increased a lot, and the eyes of the gods were full of vicissitudes of years. For the daughter, I would rather let the frost and snow stain the father's blue silk; I would rather let the years wrinkle the wrinkles on his forehead; I would rather let the dust take his look. Savour the father's love - thick and unselfish Marlboro Red. When I was a child, my father was a god; my father in the eyes of rebellion was the most unreasonable person; the father who was slowly matured was taller and more tolerant than the past, and it was the most selfless person I loved than me Newport Cigarettes Coupons. The voice in my heart still wants to say to my father: "You are still my patron saint

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sist flyttet til topp av Anonymous den Søn Nov 10, 2019 7:51 am

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Google [Bot] og 14 gjester