Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tir Nov 12, 2019 3:23 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: understand the pai
InnleggSkrevet: Søn Nov 10, 2019 7:51 am 
Maternal love is like a spring rain, moist and silent, long and long; maternal love is like a soulful song, like a melodious, sing and sing; maternal love is like an idyllic poem, far and pure, and elegant. As a child, I always love to lie on a warm little bed and enter a sweet dream. For a long time, I woke up and opened my eyes, calling for "mother." Then the voice of your busy answer sounded in your ear. I am eager for the joy of your arrival, immersed in waiting for a good feeling. The eager footsteps go farther into the distance until your smile appears in front of you. You hold me in my arms, dress me, your soft hair falls on my face, just like the gentleness of the cheeks, let me feel comfortable. The years are dying in the call Marlboro Cigarettes, and the pictures of your arrival in the afternoon are clearly reflected in the film of my heart. Just in the sound of countless calls Marlboro Lights, your voice seems to be getting smaller and smaller. Finally, one day, after waking up, I don��t have Calling "Mom", but gently walked to your bed, you are lying on the bed, the whole body is like a tight string, the slightly pale lips also lost the most beautiful rosy of the past, my mother is old It��s just that time has passed and I haven��t scratched it. Mother your care and education, like the crystal rain dew moisturizing me, and warming me like the sunshine of the sun, making me grow like a seedling in the field, the time is like an arrow Marlboro Red, you lose the moistness of your cheeks, and the blue silk turns into a light at any time. White hair. From the baby in the fall to the young boy, from kindergarten to elementary school and middle school, you don��t know how much effort you have spent on me, how much love and love you have. You see me as part of your life and care about me better than caring for yourself. Your love is the most unselfish and sincere love in the world. You not only take care of me from the life, but also give me basic life skills, educate me from ideological and moral, guide me to establish my life goals, and teach me how to behave. Your kindness to my parenting is always endless. Mom, the touch that your love has brought to me has shocked my heart countless times in countless quiet nights. This kind of power has turned into a silky rain, and I am not prepared to infiltrate into the depths of my soul, making me happy and worried. Only happy in childhood, the flowers in childhood are so bright and dazzling. Those once beautiful memories made me understand the pain, but when I opened my eyes, I found out that although my childhood was gone, happiness and happiness did not seem to leave. Therefore, I did not feel afraid and lonely. Because of you, I am not afraid. .

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sist flyttet til topp av Anonymous den Søn Nov 10, 2019 7:51 am

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 14 gjester