Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tir Okt 22, 2019 3:32 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: 49ers incorporate 7 totally free brokers together with Hoyer
InnleggSkrevet: Man Sep 30, 2019 7:21 am 
Avlogget

SANTA CLARA, Calif.greatest time managing the workers.It incorporates been a considerably substitute approach therefore much this 12 months as the 49ers include begun filling the practically $100 million within wage cap space, showcased by way of a quarterback and recipient who equally incorporate encounter actively playing with Shanahan Mike Iupati Jersey.Hoyer generated 13 begins for Cleveland in just 2014 the moment Shanahan was offensive co-ordinator. Hoyer gained 7 of all those commences and threw for a profession-superior 3,326 yards that time. Hoyer will reportedly obtain $10 million certain inside the 2-calendar year offer.The Niners are as well incorporating one more quarterback who performed for the Bears remaining year Will Dissly Jersey. Barkley started out 6 online games for Chicago with his simply earn coming versus San Francisco. He consists of a 63.7 passer ranking within just 11 video games with Philadelphia and Chicago.The 49ers already comprise 2 well-informed quarterbacks upon the roster following beginning the league yr with none. They on top of that might increase one more within just the draft.Just one of the leading aims for whoever performs quarterback will be Garcon, who obtained a deal significance $47.5 million with $20 million absolutely sure and $16 million paid out inside the to start with 12 months. Garcon established vocation highs inside of 2013 inside Washington after Shanahan was his offensive co-ordinator with 113 catches for 1,346 yards. Garcon is coming off his moment profession 1,000-garden time, feeding on trapped 79 passes for 1,041 yards in just Washington with 3 TDs.Familiarity is a repeated topic with the signings with Paulsen and Robinson feeding on performed for Shanahan and Smith ingesting invested a few seasons inside Seattle with clean Niners defensive co-ordinator Robert Saleh. Smith acquired a package well worth $26 Tyler Ott Jersey.5 million with $13 million absolutely sure towards shift towards Oakland in direction of San Francisco.Smith memorably experienced the video game-sealing interception inside of the 2013 NFC identify match for the Seahawks towards San Francisco. He went upon in the direction of gain the Tremendous Bowl MVP that year, nevertheless struggled at days inside his 2 seasons with the Raiders, specifically within go insurance policy.Robinson performed for Shanahan inside Washington versus 2011-13 and inside Atlanta closing time. He consists of 50 catches for 931 yards and 7 touchdowns.Goodwin, a 2012 Olympian in just the very long soar https://www.seahawkssportsshop.com/Tre_Madden_Jersey-60, experienced a vocation-large 29 catches for 431 yards and a few touchdowns very last period for the Costs. He contains 49 catches for 780 yards and 6 rankings within just his occupation and would offer you a deep danger in direction of dietary supplement Garcon and main returning recipient Jeremy Kerley, who experienced 64 catches past time working generally out of the slot Keenan Reynolds Jersey.Gould replaces free of charge consultant Phil Dawson https://www.seahawkssportsshop.com/Joey_Hunt_Jersey-67. He used his 1st 11 seasons with Chicago ahead of enjoying remaining period for the Fresh new York Giants. He manufactured all 10 market objective endeavours within just 2016 and 20 of 23 additional information.For his vocation, Gould consists of created 85.9 for each cent of his marketplace aims, like 23 of 31 in opposition to 50 yards or a lot more.Paulsen need to furthermore guidance the managing match as a stopping limited stop who enhances getting chance Vance McDonald. Paulsen incorporates 82 catches in just 6 seasons with Washington and Chicago, getting performed 4 a long time inside Washington as soon as Shanahan was offensive co-ordinator. Juszczyk, who obtained a $21 million package deal that is the optimum for a fullback in accordance towards NFL Community, stuck 37 passes for Baltimore remaining year and is a powerful blocker.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 18 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet