Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tir Okt 22, 2019 3:33 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Patriots clinch 1st-spherical bye for 9th specifically calen
InnleggSkrevet: Man Sep 30, 2019 7:19 am 
Avlogget

FOXBOROUGH, Mass.simply fantastic property heritage and stay away from participating in inside of the wild-card spherical for the to start with year considering the fact that 2009.The Patriots could possibly comprise nonetheless acquired the No. 1 seed inside the AFC with losses via possibly Kansas Town and the Los Angeles Chargers upon the very last working day of the month to month period. However the Chiefs overcome the Raiders 35-3, locking Clean England into the instant seed https://www.billsfansapparel.com/Robert_Foster_Jersey-63.11 and 5 is nothing at all in direction of be disappointed with regards to, Brady explained. We fought beautiful difficult and location ourselves inside Fantastic issue.Jets starter Sam Darnold, who experienced been participating in effectively for the reason that returning towards a foot damage, performed 16 of 28 passes for 167 yards, however he way too experienced a fumble that gave Fresh new England a touchdown . Inside of what grew to become out toward be the greatest video game for Jets educate Todd Bowles, Fresh York (4-12) missing for the 9th season within just 10 video games.I been regular given that I disheartening. That our year. I wouldn losses in just Miami and Pittsburgh, all over again elevated uncertainties no matter whether the 41-12 months-aged quarterback of the 5-year Tremendous Bowl champions experienced obtained the conclude of their function Colton Schmidt Jersey.Nonetheless at present they not on the lookout superior, everyone desires towards forget about us and say we arm as he lifted it toward toss; Kyle Van Noy picked out it up and ran 46 yards for the ranking.Julian Edelman extra a 6-back garden TD capture within the fourth.It uncomfortable, Darnold stated. It uncomfortable in direction of move out in this article and eliminate 38-3 https://www.billsfansapparel.com/Reid_Ferguson_Jersey-55. SAM dud.The No https://www.billsfansapparel.com/Rickey_Hatley_Jersey-54. 3 general draft opt for experienced accomplished 66 for each cent of his passes, with 6 touchdowns and simply one particular interception, inside the a few video games because he returned versus a foot problems. Nevertheless he received merely just one of them.Precisely couldn their 7th period for the reason that 2002. They scored further than 400 facts for the 12th directly period, extending their history. The 9th right playoff bye moreover more time a historical past; Dallas and San Francisco (1992-95) and Denver (2012-15) went 4 immediately Cole Beasley Jersey. It was the 500th month-to-month-period victory inside franchise background. The 9th specifically 11-get period is far too a background; Indianapolis experienced 7 towards 2003-09. Belichick 16th 11-earn year is the highest inside of record (Wear Shula experienced 13). Brady threw for 4 touchdowns for the 29th season within his occupation, 3rd-maximum all-period. He much too threw his 6,000th profession completion. Stephen Gostkowski experienced a business reason and 5 additional facts in direction of stream into 12th upon the NFL all-year scoring checklist, passing Norm Johnson with 1,743 facts within just his occupation Devin Singletary Jersey.INJURIESPatriots DB Devin McCourty sustained a intellect damage early inside the 3rd quarter and remaining the video game. LB Donta Hightower and S Patrick Chung ended up too wounded upon the participate in yet they returned inside of a several performs. UP NEXTJets: Accomplished with 5 or significantly less wins for the 3rd right time.Patriots: Will host a single of 3 groups upon Jan. 13: the Texans, Ravens or Chargers.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 15 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet