Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tor Des 12, 2019 8:27 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Over two years since its Osrs gold
InnleggSkrevet: Tir Aug 06, 2019 6:46 am 
Avlogget

This is the initial Runescape gold in the game's history and so far things have run smoothly. With its huge prize pool, international teams, streams in lots of different languages and what Buy Runescape gold amounts to a fan convention onsite, Ubisoft is doing a very good job in pulling all this off. Whether they can carry this efficiency on to the considerably larger finals by having enough to please both casual and hardcore fans, however, is anybody's guess.

After a series of hotly-contested season finals during its opening season, Runescape gold Siege hosted its very first Invitational in early 2017.

Over two years since its Osrs gold debut campaign, the contemporary Siege esports scene is near unrecognisable--and it shows little signs of slowing down. Bearing this in mind, I caught up with Ubisoft esports manager Fran?ois-Xavier Deniele at the Paris Major to talk about the past, present and future of Siege's ever-growing competitive spectrum.

The Paris Major is Siege's first ever Major. For me personally and my esports department at Ubisoft, our first Major is a superb achievement. We have brought it back home, to Paris, and also the main reason for doing this was not just because this really is Ubisoft, but also because we wanted to reward the French area. They have been here in the beginning. There are four teams in the league that is pro, you will find two at the Major.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Banning, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] og 10 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg til dette forumet

Søk etter:
Gå til forum: