Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tor Des 12, 2019 8:27 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Find out how to Pronounce The very Canna-Based Thoughts?
InnleggSkrevet: Man Jul 01, 2019 11:52 am 
hand pipe clearance There’s a large debate impetuous about the accurate way to articulate such sayings as:

And almost any other expression that starts along with “canna. ” That’s for the reason that multisyllabic key phrases like cannabinoid can have all their primary strain placed within different destinations within the concept. smoking pipe clearance For example , you could possibly pronounce it again CAN-uh-bih-noid, or else you could enunciate it cuh-NAH-bih-noid. The same basic idea is rue cannabinol: it would be CAN-uh-bih-nol, as well as it could be cuh-NAH-bih-nol.

Seems reliable, right? 67 Misunderstanding creeps on, though, after you get to terms like cannabidiol. You can’t make use of the latter pronunciation method (with the stress over the second syllable) because the primary stress while in the word really occurs within the third syllable - the actual BIH, in such a case - and also two sleepless syllables correct next to 1 another simply will not work.

Consequently really, winning a hot to articulate cannabidiol is normally can-uh-BIH-dee-ol. And so there’s much debate. For those of us in Honest Dope, we tend to have to a considerably more logical description for the method we enunciate these words and phrases. How would you articulate the word pot, for instance? hongeycomb water pipe clearance People wouldn’t express cuh-NAH-bis, could you? People could look at anyone funny in case you did. Not any, you’d mention CAN-uh-bis. Together with, indeed, almost every canna-based statement can be described with that exact same basic stress and anxiety: Cannabidiolic (CAN-uh-bih-dee-ol-ic) percolator glass bong clearance Cannabigerolic (CAN-uh-bih-jer-ol-ic)

Cannabichromenate (CAN-uh-bye-chro-meh-nate) percolator water pipe clearance Cannabichromene (CAN-uh-bye-chro-mean)

So intended for consistency’s reasons, we’ll follow the stress around the first syllable. Now that omega watches got which out of the way, we should get to know the 2 main most popular CAN-uh-bih-noids a bit considerably better. cheap smoking accessories

Sist flyttet til topp av Anonymous den Man Jul 01, 2019 11:52 am

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Banning, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] og 10 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg til dette forumet

Søk etter:
Gå til forum: