Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Søn Des 08, 2019 5:32 am

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Antonio Brown late TD sends Steelers about Bengals 28-21
InnleggSkrevet: Tir Jun 11, 2019 5:38 am 
CINCINNATI Ben Roethlisberger observed the defensive alignment and realized quickly that the Pittsburgh Steelers experienced a possibility for a successful touchdown. All he experienced in the direction of do was order the ball in the direction of Antonio Brown straight absent.Brown took a pair strides, trapped the move and ran powering Justin Hunters block for a 31-backyard garden touchdown with 10 seconds still left Sunday and but one more improbableand thoroughly predictablevictory earlier mentioned the Cincinnati Bengals. The Steelers 28-21 gain developed it 8 specifically and counting around their AFC North rival.Weve been inside of that circumstance a whole lot, and I realized we had been transferring towards do it, Brown stated.They usually do.James Conner ran for 111 yards and a few of touchdowns upon the eve of LeVeon Bells opportunity return in the direction of assist the Steelersget in advance, however they experienced towards pull off their 3rd very last-second rally at Paul Brown Stadium towards increase the streak.Joe Mixons 4-back garden touchdown function with 1:18 obtained the Bengalsthinking they may possibly eventually contain their breakthrough T.J. Watt T-Shirt. Roethlisberger and the Steelers surprised them back again.Substantial Ben arrived in direction of the line upon the decisive engage in and noticed that the Bengals had been fastened for an all-out blitz with no safeties in the direction of protect versus a substantial engage in. He quickly concept touchdown.After oneself look at that visual appeal, its how immediate can I purchase him the ball, explained Roethlisberger, who is 14-2 within his vocation at Paul Brown Stadium.Brown trapped the ball inside of stride, reduce Hunters block and outran the secondary for the successful rating, leaving hundreds of Steelers lovers twirling their towels within the stands despite the fact that amazed Bengals followers stood and viewed a acquainted finishing.The Bengals are 2-16 in opposition to the Steelers at Paul Brown Stadium for the duration of teach Marvin Lewis 16 seasons, like a couple of playoff losses.Visualize how we seem, Bengals cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick mentioned. I picture how the followers really feel.These kinds of Ohio River contention video games are historically awful, and this 1 experienced its periods. Just after Andy Daltons past go fell in depth, number of avid gamers acquired into a scuffle in just entrance of the Cincinnati sideline.Once a sloppy September, the Steelers include gained 2 within just a row and discovered their stride driving Conner , who turned the showcased back again at the time Bell determined in direction of maintain out. Conner includes operate for extra than 100 yards inside of every single of the closing 2 game titles, and his few of 1-back garden touchdown operates Sunday position him within just the business enterprise of a few of Steelers Corridor of Famers.Conner includes 7 dashing touchdowns inside 6 online games, signing up for Franco Harrisand Jerome Bettisas the just Steelers with that success Lynn Swann T-Shirt.James was a bowling ball these days, explained Roethlisberger, who joked that it was most likely the jogging backs last activity between scientific studies that Bell would return.JuJu Smith-Schuster experienced a remarkable catchleaping in excess of cornerback Darqueze Dennard and using the ball waythat established up Conners minute touchdown.Bengals recipient Tyler Boyd experienced a robust activity versus his hometown staff, catching touchdowns of 2 and 14 yards Vance McDonald T-Shirt.Cincinnati linebacker Vontaze Burfict was inside the heart of a lot of dustups. He experienced words and phrases with Roethlisberger simply 3 minutes into the video game https://www.steelersshirtshop.com/LC_Greenwood_T_Shirt-28. He stepped higher than Conner upon the jogging backs initially touchdown, prompting a teammate in the direction of force him absent in advance of the predicament may perhaps escalate https://www.steelersshirtshop.com/Alejandro_Villanueva_T_Shirt-49.Burfict moreover strike Brown within just the headhe wasnt penalizedafter a capture, resulting in the recipient toward depart for a several of performs. Within 2015, Burficts strike toward Browns brain served the Steelers rally for an 18-16 playoff acquire. Upon Sunday, Burfict yelled at a reporter inside of the locker space when the activity for inquiring a teammate pertaining to the most recent strike upon Browns brain.A awful strike https://www.steelersshirtshop.com/Travon_McMillian_T_Shirt-118, Brown mentioned.SHAZIERS RETURNSteelers linebacker Ryan Shazier returned towards the stadium in which he experienced a spinal hurt ultimate December. Hes been upon the sideline for game titles this time. His return towards Paul Brown Stadium was psychological for all the Steelers.Hes encouraged us, practice Mike Tomlin reported. With any luck , hes impressed a lot of outside the house of us.DALTON MOVES UPDalton done 26 of 42 for 229 yards, going in advance of Boomer Esiason for instant upon the Bengals profession passing checklist guiding Ken Anderson. Dalton fell toward 3-12 versus the Steelers.INJURIESBengals: RB Giovani Bernard ignored a minute immediately video game with a knee destruction. LB Nick Vigil still left with an hurt still left knee within just the initial quarter. Dennard destruction his directly shoulder upon Smith-Schusters capture and didnt return. S Shawn Williams remaining within the instant fifty percent with a concussion.UP NEXTSteelers: Contain their bye 7 days.Bengals: Participate in Sunday night time at Kansas Town. The Bengals are 0-5 upon Sunday night time considering the fact that 2011.

Sist flyttet til topp av Anonymous den Tir Jun 11, 2019 5:38 am

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 17 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet