Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Søn Sep 15, 2019 9:04 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: casual court sneakers are availa
InnleggSkrevet: Ons Apr 10, 2019 7:36 am 
Avlogget

The Nike Air Max 90 Mujer original Air Max 97 was designed to look like a Japanese high-speed Bullet train; starting in 2017 the shoe was released with more subtle wavy speed lines but the same futuristic, aerodynamic aesthetic. Built for cross-training and casual comfort, the 97’s upper Nike Air Max 95 Femme incorporates a mix of leather and foam, with the full-length visible Air midsole providing a cushioned ride that almost resembles shark teeth. Off-White’s take on the shoe is even more subtle in its Bullet heritage, with exposed stitching along a translucent upper and “AIR” Nike Air Max 2017 Femme printed on the side of the heel. The shoe is available (Nike Air Max 2017 Femme if you can find it) in more colorways than we can keep track of, including Black, Menta, and Serena.Launched at the 2000 Sydney Olympics, the Air Presto was an early ancestor of today’s Nike Free line, and way ahead of its time in its stripped-down simplicity. Nike Air Max 90 Femme Bleu Marketed as the “T-shirt for the Foot” due to its availability in only six sizes—XXS through XL—the Air Presto featured a socklike mesh upper with a midfoot cage, external heel counter, and toe bumper to hold your foot in place. Today’s typical Prestos have Nike Roshe Run Femme a mid-cut collar and Phylon foam midsole, with an Air sole unit for cushioning and midfoot cage to keep your foot in place. The Off-White Presto, on the other hand, has a low collar and high tongue while preserving some of the styling of the original, as well as the Nike Roshe Run Womens enclosed Air unit and rubber outsole. The usual Abloh trademarks are here on a shoe that looks much more oriented toward casual use than previous Air Prestos.The classic basketball shoe has been re-released dozens of times over the years since first being designed specifically for Michael Jordan, so it should come as Nike Air Max Classic BW Homme no surprise to see it as part of Off-White’s The Ten lineup. Abloh continues his deconstructed aesthetic here, but instead of stitching on the swoosh this time around, he pins it atop layered leather panels that make up the bulk of the shoe’s upper. Affixed to the laces is—surprise!—a zip tie, and “AIR” is written on the sole in case you missed it in the name of the shoe. These casual court sneakers are available in Black, Red, White and UNC blue to commemorate Jordan’s alma mater.Since the 1985 film “Back To The Future”, www.domoreso.fr there has been a fascination with sneakers that could self-lace, like those in the infamous scene with Marty McFly. Nike gave us this reality in 2016 when the company debuted the one-off version of the Air Mags through a lottery system. The shoes were available via Nike Air Max 270 Homme raffle in an online lottery where customers could Nike Air Max 95 Womensdonate $10 per entry to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. Just one month later, Nike announced that the Back To The Future technology was coming to the masses when the HyperAdapt was introduced as a $720 show available for purchase

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 11 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet