Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tir Jun 25, 2019 3:00 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: Adidas-ZX-750-Dames-c-1_
InnleggSkrevet: Tor Apr 04, 2019 6:50 am 
Avlogget

Nike Inc. lost its first attempt to scale back a class-action lawsuit accusing the athletic apparel giant of systematic pay discrimination against female employees.
The company sought to block the four women who sued in August from proceeding collectively on behalf of other employees, but a federal magistrate judge said it’s too early to limit who’s covered by Nike Air Max 270 Mujer the case. The magistrate’s findings will be reviewed by a district judge.
The four former employees alleged that Nike mistreats women by relying on Nike Air Max 95 Mujer their salary history in setting their starting pay, marginalizing their performance to stifle their career growth, and largely ignoring sexual harassment. A Adidas NMD Mujer lawyer for the plaintiffs said when the case was first filed that if it clears the difficult hurdle of attaining class-action status, she expects at least 500 more Nike Air Max 2017 Femme women to join.
Last year, Nike announced that in the wake of a review of its pay structure, including pay equity, it was increasing the salaries of about 7,400 workers worldwide.The wail of an electric guitar filled the majestic sculpture court at the Metropolitan Museum of Art this week as former Eagles lead guitarist Don Felder strummed his white double-neck Gibson.
His live Nike Air Max 90 Mujer performance of “Hotel California” ushered in the museum’s first rock survey, which opens to the public April 8 with more than 180 items, including about Nike Air VaporMax Womens 130 instruments, spanning almost eight decades.
“Play it Loud: Instruments of Rock & Roll” includes John Lennon’s 12-string black-and-white Rickenbacker Nike Air Max 90 Femme electric guitar, Eric Clapton’s “Blackie” and Lady Gaga’s futuristic-looking white piano. There are also costumes, videos, interviews and posters.
Some the Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink instruments are “astonishing, others legendary,” said Tina Weymouth of the Talking Heads, who loaned three of her favorite guitars. Other loans came from Paul McCartney, Yoko Ono, Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page, financier Leon Black and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, which co-produced the exhibition.
The show opens with the guitar Chuck Berry used to record “Johnny B. Goode.” Then there’s “The Adidas ZX 750 Dames Hoss,” an electric guitar that was the primary instrumentused by Muddy Waters from 1958 until his death in 1983.“It just keeps going and going,” Nike Air Max Classic BW Dames said rocker Steve Miller. “All these great people, you feel their presence.”Prince’s “Love Symbol" guitar gleams in a glass case. Following the artist’s Nike Air Max 270 Mujer contract dispute with Warner Bros., and as part of his new identity as “the artist formerly known as Prince,” he had instrument maker Jerry Auerswald design Nike Air Max 2017 Femme and build this guitar in the shape of his eponymous symbol. The musician used variations of this instrument in live performances, including at the 2007 Super Bowl halftime show.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp
 Profil Send en e-post  
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Google [Bot] og 6 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet