Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/pappafor/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/pappafor/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Pappaforumet • Se emne - The winter here

Pappaforumet

... for moderne fedre som er til stede og tar ansvar
FAR OG BARN er pappamagasinet for ekte mannfolk som er til stede og tar ansvar for sine barn. Det maskuline motstykket til de rosa mammabladene. Vi tar menn og papparollen å alvor! Bestill et årsabonnement i dag for kun kr. 295 + porto/eksp. (kr 84). Den perfekte farsdagsgave! http://bestill.farogbarn.no
Dato/klokkeslett: Tir Mar 26, 2019 3:09 pm

Tidssone UTC

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
 Innleggets emne: The winter here
InnleggSkrevet: Tir Mar 12, 2019 1:11 am 
The winter here is not particularly cold, but it is a bit cool at night. After dinner, I like to walk with my friends in this dark night. Strolling under the sycamore tree, the orange light shines through the yellow and half-green phoenix leaves. The leaves scattered all over the ground are like sleeping elves. I want to pick up an elf, hide it in my backpack, or in a letterhead, but in the end I didn't take action. I think about their destiny Buy Cigarettes Online Free Shipping. Will they still be here tomorrow? Where is the wind blowing at night, where will they fly? Or is the pedestrian being stepped on the sole Cheap Cigarette, or is the aunt who was swept away sweeping into the garbage truck? I am Thinking of their ultimate fate may be to return to the earth, perhaps fate is a cycle, no one knows. I was so happy when I found them, thinking about it and raising my smile. Cool as water, look up, the city's neon lights flashing in the misty mist, the city is covered with a thin misty mist Marlboro Lights Cigarettes, and it seems to be in a fairyland, it seems like magic. The road was spotless, and a car was unable to roll a dust when it was galloping. It was a cold wind. However, at about 8 o'clock, the road was a bit deserted. Occasionally, a taxi was driving slowly on the side of the road. The two red characters in the "empty car" were particularly conspicuous in the night. I walked slowly on the side of the road, and the driver thought it was the night of the city. I politely refused to move and continued my night walk. The city's footsteps are slow and slow, sometimes making me forget the time. I thought I stayed here yesterday. Night, always attracts me. The night here is really beautiful, beautiful to forget all the troubles Marlboro Gold Cigarettes. Maybe it was because someone came here, so stay here and lie here. Later, I found out that I really fell in love with the city. No other factor is just a simple love Cigarette Wholesale. You will find that you have fallen in love with everything here, and every street and alley has traces of it. The sycamore tree is guarding the city every day, and the cute birds are standing on the branches and singing and dancing every day.

Rapporter dette innlegget
Topp

Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 1 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 4 gjester

Du kan opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet